Brinc x HKSTP launch 10-day InnoExpress Accelerator Program
- Hong Kong Science and Technology Park (HKSTP) and Brinc, Hong Kong’s longest running and most active venture accelerator has launched the InnoExpress 10-Day Accelerator Program
- Targeting international startups looking to gain a foothold in the Greater Bay Area (GBA)
- Application for the program is now open until March 26th, 2021, with the program starting in April 2021
- The first cohort will focus on foodtech and agritech startups
- Key Benefits
- Chance to secure up to US$2.6M in local government funding for talent and R&D.
- Opportunity to work with HKSTP and Brinc to establish operations in Hong Kong and access R&D capabilities and 72 Million customers across the GBA.
- Introductions to a network of investors, corporate partners and service providers with deep industry, entrepreneurship, venture and R&D experience that can help startups take advantage of the US$1.7 Trillion GBA opportunity and more
Hong Kong Science and Technology Park (HKSTP) and Brinc, Hong Kong’s longest running and most active venture accelerator recently partnered up to launch the InnoExpress 10 Day Accelerator Program.
The aim of the program is to help tech companies expand their businesses within the Greater Bay Area (GBA) through a comprehensive 10-day curriculum.
During the program, startups will be able to attain key information such as taxation, government grants, fundraising support and more to help them scale in the GBA.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the program will be conducted both virtually and in person. In person attendees will be hosted at HKSTP’s InnoCell while attendees participating virtually will be able to coordinate with the InnoExpress team on a future visit to the GBA.
Given that Foodtech and Agritech are two areas which has the biggest potential for growth in the China market, with the free-from-meat market expecting to reach US$12 billion by 2023. It is no surprise that the first InnoExpress Cohort is dedicated to Foodtech and Agritech startups.
For more information on the program and to apply, please follow the link here.